SOS Certification Program – Course Schedule
The SOS Approach to Feeding Certification Program is offered on Wednesday evenings from 7-9:30 pm EASTERN (6-8:30 pm CENTRAL, 5-7:30 pm MOUNTAIN, 4-6:30 pm PACIFIC).
The course has limited openings and participants will be selected based on meeting the prerequisite requirements (link to prerequisites), priority of applications received and previous work/educational experience. Additional SOS Certification Course dates and times will be offered based on interest and demand for the program.
Fall – 2017
Wednesdays from 5-7:30 Mountain (6-8:30 central; 7-9:30 eastern; 4-6:30 pacific)
- October 11: Introduction & Example Case Presentation 1
- October 18: Case Presentation 1 A & B
- October 25: Case Presentation 1 C & D
- November 1: Case Presentation 1 E & F
- November 8: Lecture & Example Case Presentation 2
- November 15: Case Presentation 2 A & B
- Off – Thanksgiving
- November 29: Case Presentation 2 C & D
- December 6: Case Presentation 2 E & F
- December 13: Final Class