Available for Professionals who have attended a Basic SOS Approach to Feeding Conference and require the base SOS Handouts translated into Spanish, the SOS Foundational 9 Handouts – Spanish include the 9 core handouts to use and give out to parents during their clinical work with children with feeding difficulties translated into Spanish. Each of these handouts were specifically created over the past 30 years in response to requests from Parents to address a certain topic/need or professionals who wanted a more structured way to provide materials for their parent education.
1. Steps to Eating
2. Developmental Food Continuum
3. Beginning Food Exploration
4. 2016 Group Grid – (front page)
5. 2016 Group Grid – (back page)
6. Feeding Progress Notes
7. Individual Progress Notes – back page Orals
8. Individual Progress Notes – back page Tube
9. Oral Motor Steps
** The documents were professionally translated using a neutral version of Spanish.